Information according to section 13 of legislative Decree n°. 196 of 30/06/03 "Personal Data protection Code".
Information to customers and suppliers.
In compliance with section 13 of Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30.06.03 “Personal Data Protecting Code”, Sacchetto SpA, as Data Controller, is required to provide you the following information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Data are collected for contractual, commercial and statistical purposes
- Data processing is performed by electronic and magnetic means or on paper
- Your data provision is compulsory to enable us to fulfill all accounting, legal and contractual obligations. Should you fail to provide data which are not directly related to the above legal or contractual obligations, we, as data controller, shall make consequent decisions regarding our business relationship, based on the importance for us of such lacking data.
- Further than communication and dissemination of data as required by law, data may be supplied to the following entities : company’s employees within their field (sales, production, administration), company’s sales representatives, factoring companies, credit collections companies, professionals and consultants, data processing companies, commercial information companies and transport companies...
- Data shall be processed for the whole duration of our contractual relationship and also afterwards in order to comply with all legal obligations.
- The data subject can exercise the right referred to in section 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30/06/03
The data controller is Sacchetto S.p.A., based in Via Circonvallazione, 4 – 12030 Lagnasco (CN), tel. (+39) 0175.282611/fax (+39) 0175.282022, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
The data processor is Paolo Carlo Aigotti tel. (+39) 0175.282671/fax (+39) 0175/282626, e-mail : email@example.com